Just because the winter season is finished this doesn’t mean it’s all over, join us on the ultimate summer holiday!
LES DEUX ALPS
22nd – 29th JULY
Situated in the depths of the beautiful South East of France with nearby transport links from Lyon and Grenoble. The beautiful French village sits at 1650m above sea level providing incredible views and an even more amazing climate. Providing gorgeous weather in the summer months and hosting year-round snow on the epic glacier that sits at 3600m.
Being France’s 2nd ever ski resort it’s no wonder they have perfected alpine life here, with access to all areas on the mountain from the hidden waterfalls in the depth of the Venosc valley though to the magnificent views from the glacier.
This is easily our favorite resort in the Alps, not only because of its outstanding natural beauty, vibrant town and friendly locals but the incredible amount it has on offer, naturally it keeps us coming back year on year!
What’s Included You Ask?
- 6 Nights Self-Catered Apartment in the center of the beautiful village of L2A
- 6 Day Glacier Ski/Board Lift Pass- giving you full access to the largest skiable glacier in Europe
- 6 Day Mountain Bike Lift/Area Access- with areas to cater from beginner’s through to the world’s top riders there really is something for everyone!
- 6 included Rides on the incredible Summer Toboggan run
- Free Entry to the open air pool and relaxation area
- Access to Tennis courts with the best backdrop money can buy, Wimbledon eat your heart out.
- 1 Mountain side Archery Session at 1650m to brush up your skills in time for Game of Thrones
- Summer Session Wristband – allowing you access to exclusive discounts across all of our favorite venues
*Add return coach travel from London or Dover for only £99!
Whilst L2A is a headline ski resort during the winter, it plays host to an incredible range of facilities and terrain that has something special to offer any that come along.
Jump on the Jandri lift and glide your way to 3600m above sea level, over alpine lakes and wild meadows for breath taking views only to arrive in the cool expanse the glacier has to offer. Whether you’re heading up there to take on the slopes on your skis or board, grab a spot of lunch or embark on a glacial walk this place will instantly take your breath away. With access to world class runs and the renowned L2A snowpark who says skiing holidays are for the winter!
Heading back to the town is as simple as hopping back on the lift, unless you’re a keen mountain biker then there are plenty of options to make it as challenging as you like, world class runs and jumps aren’t sparse around here!
However that’s the obvious alpine activities on offer and if there’s one thing we have learnt over the years of running life changing adventures it’s that people aren’t that obvious. L2A is the most adaptable location as it caters for all from the cocktail lover, the white water rafter, the climber, the golfer, the cyclist through to the sunbathers and the hikers.
We know that some genuinely still love a holiday to be that peaceful get away, a time to rejuvenate and what a better way to do so then heading to the luxurious outdoor pool, digging your toes in the sand for a game of volleyball, perusing the local shops or strolling to the spa.
The world is your oyster here in L2A and you can do as much or as little as you see fit, with an extensive amount included and a whole lot more on offer have a glance at the opportunities below, to name but a few;
- Beach Volley Ball – dig your toes in the sand for a friendly match
- Bowling – A chance to claim those bragging rights
- Canoeing/Kayaking – Plunge into the mountain streams to really wake you up
- Canyoning – watch your step as you head through the stunning Venosc valley
- Climbing – from indoor to man made to mountain ranges
- Road Cycling – tackle the Tour De France mountain stages or explore the village
- Fishing – lakes and rivers hosting rainbow trout to arctic char, lakeside BBQ anyone?
- Glacier Walking – Grab your crampons and get your cramp on exploring all nature has to offer
- Golf/Mini Golf – from Par 5’s to Windmill thrills
- Helicopter Tours – Adrenaline fueled alpine views like never before
- Hydro-Speeding – are you brave enough to surf the fresh white water rivers
- Via Ferrata – all the thrills of an extreme climb minus the risk
L2A – The town that keeps giving…
Being a year-round resort, you won’t have to worry about struggling to find a cold beer, the finest cocktails, music on the terrace or some of the incredible cuisine this beautiful region has to offer.
The combination of the endless activities, beautiful weather, stunning scenery and friendly village atmosphere hands down makes Les Deux Alpes an incredible adventure for anyone and everyone.
Come and join us this July for the best summer vibes around!
Follow the simple steps below to ensure you grab a slice of the action this summer: